Thursday 4 August 2011

A fruitful week

So far so good this week.  First I found a lovely mini football in the bushes on Monday morning.  Always a pleasure to find a ball of this size as it is so easy to carry home.
Then on Tuesday I found a tennis ball (yes, ANOTHER ONE!).  Then today, there it was waiting for me - a huge lovely football, with exactly the right amount of air gone out of it so I could squash it slightly and carry it home myself.
I am so pleased!
AND.... it's only Thursday!  I wonder what I might find tomorrow?

9 comments:

Smorg said...

Roddy loves balls! :oD He'd get on well with Coconut, the English bulldog puppy (9 mos) I've been sitting/training. Alas, he likes to play tug-of-war with the ball more than he likes to go fetch...

Hope your weekend has started well! :o)

sandrajs1974 said...

Hi Roddy and Family
Glad to see the ball collection is still growing. How many still have air in though! Looking fit and well Roddy, that coat has a nice shine.
Love and hugs
Sandy

Kathryn Elliott said...

Aw..Roddy is a doll. Our Maggie has a ball collection as well. Love the Lab!

Christine.a.burt said...

Your black lab is soo cute, I thought I loved animals but when I saw your blog was mostly about your pet I saw a real dedicated caregiver. Cute!

giuliano said...

Your have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is


good. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

i hope you can take some time to visit my blog. thank u
giuliano's blogger

giuliano's wordpress


Andrei Giuliana's

facebook


medial equipment said...

Medical Device
Medical Equipment
Ultrasound
ECG Monitor
Fetal Monitor
Blood Pressure Monitors

medial equipment said...

秘鲁玛卡
玛卡
玛卡官网
秘鲁玛卡官网

Jay said...

Lucky dog good thing he didnt find a basketball.

sazzrah said...

Your black lab is so cute.I wish I had one.The lab is so strong like tiger.http://tinyurl.com/3qcxwkx