Sunday 21 February 2010

Meet my new friend Amber.

Hi Everyone, when mum and dad invited their friends round to our house for dinner, they brought their new dog Amber with them. She came from a dog's home just like me and she really appreciates her new home and family just like I do. She also likes tennis balls, running, chasing sticks and balls and popping and chewing footballs - we have so much in common!


Once we had run around together in the fields and woods and I had stopped grumping at her for trying to steal my sticks, I really started to notice what a nice dog Amber is. I hope we can be friends for many years to come.
I will never forget Zakky-Boy, but it is nice to have a new friend to share sniffs and run round with. And in the evening, when the family are all sat around the table eating and chatting and no snacks are coming our way, at least we wont get bored playing together.

No comments: