Wednesday 26 October 2011

Bonny Scotland in October

Hello everyone.  I have been on my travels again, as this blog and the next one will show you. The first week in October was spent in Lybster, north/east Scotland.  I did lots of walking, visited the seaside and popped very regularly into a fantastic pub in Lybster called the Commercial (very, very nice to dogs in there).

 I found a tennis ball on the beach too!  Can you imagine how thrilled I was?

My other favorite pastime of the holiday week was to lie in the middle of the lovely large kitchen floor and watch my owners and their friends preparing meals.  I kept a keen eye open for anything that might fall and need clearing up.  Very helpful of me I think!
I do like holidays!

1 comment:

winquerque said...

HI. Very nice blog, dog images, content ... if you want to, visit also mine: http://www.backlinks-central.blogspot.com MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!