Tuesday 22 March 2011

Cornish Weekend.

Hi All,
This last weekend I have been away visiting my 'mum's' family by the seaside.
We went to the beach (as always), but also to a big house and garden called Trevarno.

 There were some scarily large birds around.  The black necked swan chased me along the pond - but like a Darlek can't do stairs, he didn't do paths so I was safe out of the water!!

 This bird made loud cat noises and flashed a huge tail.
There were literally thousands of daffodils too! The annoying thing was that I wasn't allowed to lift a leg to ANY of them!
A good weekend mind.  Hope yours was too.

1 comment:

sandrajs1974 said...

Hello Roddy and family
I do think that touch of grey looks rather distinguished on you Roddy, it comes to us all I'm afraid!
Looks like you have been having a great spring with lots of friends to greet and new sniffs to sniff.
Happy travelling.
Love and hugs
Sandra